Dr. Mario H. Gomez, MD
- Psychiatrist & Addictionologist
- He treats adolescents and adults
- Services: Autistic spectrum disorders, neuropsychiatric treatments.
- Dr. Gomez es bilingüe en español.
Dr. Gomez is known for his family oriented care. He sees individuals, groups, and groups with specialties. He also does work in hospitals and inpatient care.
Dennis K. Kilgore, Ph.D., L.C.S.W.
- Twenty-Eight years experience in Psychotherapy
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Services: General Psychotherapy, Individual, Family, and Couples Therapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Populations Served: Adults up to 65 years old, Adolescents, and Children 4 to 12 years old.
Dr. Kilgore has been a psychotherapist for 28 years, providing Individual, Family, and Couples therapy. Along with general mental health issues, he has treated childhood sexual and physical abuse, Adult and Child ADHD, and Anxiety and Depression, Marital Conflict, and Parent-Child Conflict. He treats Adults up to 65 years old, Adolescents, and Children from ages 4 to 12 years old. In addition, Dr. Kilgore has extensive training in Clinical Hypnotherapy which is used for Smoking Cessation, Weight Loss, Anxiety and phobias, and the impact of Childhood Trauma. Problems addressed: Childhood Sexual and Physical abuse, Adult and Child ADHD, Anxiety, Phobias, Depression, Marital Conflict, Parent Child Conflict, Smoking Cessation and Weight Loss.
Dr. Meredith Ragan, DNP
Information coming soon.